Stamp Sets: Lighthearted Leaves, Acorny Thank You
Papers: Always Artichoke, Delightful Dijon, Cajun Craze and Very Vanilla Cardstock; Bohemian DSP
Inks: Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad, Always Artichoke Classic Stampin' Pad
Markers: Always Artichoke, Cajun Craze, Hello Honey, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Stampin’ Dimensionals, Linen Thread, Glue Dots
Tools: Big Shot, Leaflets Framelits Dies, Bitty Banners Framelits Dies
- Always Artichoke 4-1/4 x 11. Score and fold at 5-1/2.
- Delightful Dijon 4 x 5-1/4. Adhere to Always Artichoke card base.
- Cajun Craze 3-3/4 x 5. Cut leaf out of lower right corner.
- Bohemian DSP Attach scrap behind cut out leaf on Cajun Craze layer.
- Attach Cajun Craze layer over Delightful Dijon.
- Stamp maple leaf from Lighthearted Leaves using Basic Black Archival Ink on scrap of Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Color leaf using markers.
- Cut out leaf using Leaflets Framelits Dies. Cut off stem.
- Attach colored leaf to card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Cut three pieces of Linen Thread 9". Tie all three together in a bow and attach to card front using a glue dot. Trim ends.
- Stamp Thankful from Acorny Thank You using Always Artichoke ink on scrap of Very Vanilla cardstock. Cut out using Bitty Banners Framelits Dies. Attach to card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
Thanks for looking today. I'm off to Bermuda tomorrow. (Looks like I'll be sailing around the hurricane.) I'll be back in 10 days to share more projects.