I'm in love with the A Nice Cuppa bundle in the Occasions catalog. I've been using it quite a bit lately. So naturally I pulled it out for my submission to the Mojo Monday challenge MOJO435 for today.
I inked up the tea cup in Bermuda Bay and then cut it out with the coordinating Cups & Kettle Framelit Dies. When you bundle the stamp set and framelits you save 15%.
Here are the basics for the card...
- Cut Bermuda Bay 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 - score and fold at 4-1/4
- Cut Whisper White 5-1/4 x 4 - layer onto card front
- Cut Crushed Curry 2 x 4 (cut 2)
- Cut DSP 1-7/8 x 4 (cut 2) - layer onto Crushed Curry
- Add two Crushed Curry panels onto Whisper White card front
- Cut Bermuda Bay 3 x 3
- Cut DSP 2-7/8 x 2-7/8 - layer onto Bermuda Bay
- Add Bermuda Bay/DSP piece onto card front
- Stamp tea cup on Whisper White using Bermuda Bay ink and cut out with framelit
- Add stamped and cut tea cup onto front panel with dimensionals
- Stamp heart onto scrap of Whisper White using Melon Mambo ink and punch with heart punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack - add to tea cup with dimensional
- Stamp "tea-riffic" with Melon Mambo ink on scrap of Whisper White and punch with 1" circle punch
- Punch 1-1/4" Scallop Circle in Melon Mambo
- Layer "tea-riffic" onto scalloped circle and attach to card front using dimensional
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog