I've found that participating in stamping challenges is a great way to get some inspiration for a card. Today's card was inspired by the sketch from Amy Lazzell for Pals Paper Arts PPA288.
I just received the stamp set Made with Love in the mail yesterday. It was a gift from my upline Mary Fish for promoting to Bronze Elite. How fun is this? So I inked it up this morning and incorporated it into this sketch.
When my daughter was a baby a fabric called Rosebuds was very popular for little girls. This piece of DSP from English Garden reminds me of those cute little dresses.
Some of the details are the Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper and Dotted Lace Trim.
Here are the basics for the card...
- Cut Thick Whisper White 5-1/4 x 10-1/2 - score and fold at 5-1/4
- Cut Mint Macaron 4-1/8 x 4-1/8
- Cut DSP 4 x 4 - layer onto Mint Macaron and attach to card base
- Cut Mint Macaron 1-1/8 x 5-1/4
- Cut a piece of Mint Macaron Dotted Lace Trim 6-1/2 long - wrap around Mint Macaron and attach to card front
- Cut Blushing Bride circle using Circles Collection framelit (I used the 6th size from the center)
- Stamp striped onesie from Made with Love on Whisper White using Basic Black Archival Ink
- Watercolor stripes using Blushing Bride Ink and an Aqua Painter
- Cut out onesie using Baby's First Framelits - attach to Blushing Bride circle using dimensionals
- Punch heart from Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper using the heart from Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack - attach to onesie using a dimensional
- Attach the circle to the card front using dimensionals
Hope you enjoyed my card today. Thinking back to when my daughter was a baby always brightens my day.