I've been very busy in my stamp studio the last few days. I volunteered to make some favors for a tea at my church. A fellow demo and Stampin' Pretty Pal, Patti MacLeith, shared the instructions with me to make these adorable tea bag holders.
I used a retired stamp set (Tea Party) but the other products are current. Don't you just love the Pool Party Glimmer Ribbon and Birthday Bouquet DSP?
Here are the supplies and measurements if you'd like to make one of your own.
- Thick White Card Stock 7-3/4 x 3-1/2, scored at 3-1/2 and 4-1/4
- 20" of Pool Party Glimmer Ribbon attached to front and spine
- Blushing Bride Card Stock 3-1/4 x 3-1/4, embossed with Lovely Lace TIEF
- Tea Lace Paper Doily
- Subtles DSP Stack in Pool Party 1-1/2 x 3-1/4
- Tea Party stamped in Blushing Bride on Whisper White Cardstock, cut out with Ovals Framelit, attached with a dimensional
- Birthday Bouquet DSP (for inside pockets) 6 x 6, folded in half and glued along edge, scored at 2-3/4 and 3-1/4, notched with 2" circle punch
All 72 of these are boxed and waiting for someone to pick them up and fill with the mints and verses for Sunday. Thank you, Patti, for sharing your instructions so I could add a little something special for some dear ladies at our church.
The Facebook community for Stampin' Pretty Pals is so generous to share ideas. You can be a part of that group by joining my team of hobby demos. Purchase the Ultimate Bundle of products (any product from any current catalog) up to $155 for just $99 plus tax with free shipping until March 31. We love hobby demos. No requirements to sell, just enjoy using Stampin' Up! products at a discount and join in our chat and gallery groups on Facebook. Contact me for more details.